Costa Rica Retreat Terms and Conditions
We are excited to offer this opportunity to our clients who relish the warm lush jungle environment in combination with amazing fitness and yoga sessions. Please review these details in full and contact us with any questions you may have.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay a $600 deposit for their specified retreat. This deposit is non-refundable within 3 months of the retreat start day. Prior to 3 months of the retreat day $400 of the deposit will be refunded and the customer will forfeit the remaining $200.
3. The balance of monies due shall be paid by the customer to Emily Straight or Cheryl Donnelly in two installments. The first installment is 2 months after their initial registration. The second installment is 3 months before their departure date (regular pricing structure). Bookings within 3 months of the retreat must be paid in full at the time of booking. Early bird pricing must be paid in full by March 1, 2020. Payments can be made via e-transfer, Paypal or by credit card and are processed on the 1st or 15th of the month. Please refer to Welcome Email for payment date confirmation.
4. If payment of the balance is not received by 3 months before the start of the event, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following fees apply:
Refunds minus the nonrefundable fee will be granted until July 17, 2020. Refunds after July 17, 2020 will only be granted if space can be filled with a new participant. A no-show or leaving early will not warrant any refunds.
6. In the event that a customer must cancel their attendance their spot is fully transferable to someone not yet registered in the current or an upcoming retreat and assuming that individual is of sufficient age and wellness for the travel and services being delivered.
7. Due to teacher cancellations (major sickness or accident) or other situations beyond our control (acts of God,) Tierra de Suenos reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred outside of the cost paid to Tierra de Suenos for the retreat. Tierra de Suenos will always seek to remedy such a situation by finding the most appropriate substitution for program delivery or altering the date.
8. Tierra de Suenos, Cheryl Donnelly and Emily Straight are not liable for flight and transportation costs.
9. Tierra de Suenos reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
At the Retreat:
10. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything, which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Tierra de Suenos and its guests, staff or owners.
11. The customer shall keep all Tierra de Suenos Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
12. Tierra de Suenos reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and neither Tierra de Suenos Oxygen Yoga shall refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives on time.
14. Tierra de Suenos can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, shuttles, buses or other forms of transportation.